POOR CUSTOMER SERVICES

clairenz04's review of Sports Direct www.sportssdirect.com

“POOR CUSTOMER SERVICES”

Written on: 08/02/2013 by clairenz04 (1 review written)

We placed a order as we were off to Disney Paris new winter jacket and backpacks. Paid £6.99 for Saturday delivery order was sent to Yodel, dispatched out to us @ 7:06am so we thought great 8:36pm back at depot to be delivered Monday, no good to us we fly out Sunday spoke to Sports Direct Customer Services no worries we will recall the delivery and issue you a full refund including the failed delivery amout. Rushed to the store to get what we desperately needed and was told don't worry they will refund you any additional cost as things are more expensive in store. Got back from Paris to find the parcel had been on my door step since the Monday called to ask for return address and was told I would have to pay for return delivery after explaining once again it is not our fault they reluctantly gave me the freepost address. I have waited over 9 days for refund to receive a automated email to confirm it has been done but they have not refunded the delivery. I have sent over 5 emails with no reply, accured additional cost it getting the product I needed, over £5 in phone calls and now having to chase the delivery charge which was no fault of ours that they failed to deliver on time. If I had known they use Yodel I wouldnt of gone a head with the order.

So Buyers the moral of this story is BEWARE, if it is good customer services you are looking for DON'T use SPORTS DIRECT

• Kangol Winter Jacket & x3 Karrimor Backpacks