DO NOT BUY FROM SPORTS DIRECT!!!

Guest's review of Sports Direct www.sportssdirect.com

“DO NOT BUY FROM SPORTS DIRECT!!!”

Written on: 16/01/2013

I ordered a jumper for my dad for christmas, i ordered it on the 30th of november! its now january 16th and i havent heard anything from sports direct! there is no contact number, just a stupid automated email which is no help at all!.
after a month of nothing i contacted yodel , there courier.they told me my item had been lost in depot and would organize a depot search and then ring me to let ,me know. this was about 3 weeks ago and still have not heard anything about my item. there is no option to get a refund so im still trying to get in contact with them!.
Sports direct is by far the worse website i have ordered from. once i get my money back i will not be using them again.
Do not buy from sports direct!

• havent reccived it.

• Still waiting

Jcjcjg's Comment

Written on: 22/01/2013

I had a parcel go missing from Sports direct, it was a nightmare. Got my money back - eventually - as I paid with paypal and put in a complaint with them. It turned out that the yodel delivery boy had taken my parcel to the wrong house, but funnily enough he couldn't remember where the house was, and had no signature for the delivery either !! I have a number for them that you actually get to speak to a human being, its: 08451299200 I came across it purely by chance on a site similar to this one. I have ordered since then, with no problems at all, so a bit of faith has been restored. Hope this is of some help - good luck ! Cath