Wish I had looked here before I ordered.

Guest's review of Sports Direct www.sportssdirect.com

“Wish I had looked here before I ordered.”

Written on: 15/01/2013

Looking at other reviews I can say that the only thing you could say about Sports Direct is that they are consistent. Consistently terrible!

Placed order on 20/12/12 and paid extra for next day delivery. The delivery arrived on 7/01/13. I have tried to contact their customer service by email on numerous occasions and had no response. I contacted my credit card company and they have refunded me the delivery cost and have asked that I get the goods returned under distance selling regulations. If they fail to come and collect the unwanted goods then I will have my credit card company to refund me the cost of the goods as well.

Two morals to this story, read the review centre reviews before ordering on line,and make sure you have a decent credit card company who will side with you. I use Amex whenever possible as I think that they are the best.