Never arrived

Guest's review of Sports Direct www.sportssdirect.com

“Never arrived”

Written on: 10/01/2013

I have placed my order for 147 pounds with sports direct on 30th December and till now I have not received my order. After following tracking number I have found out that my parcel is stuck somewhere with the courier-Yodel. I have sent few e-mails to sports direct customer service and all I have received is automated answer with my tracking number. All I want right now is my money back - just wondering how am I going to do that as they do not answer their e-mails and the customer service telephone number is not working anymore. Shame on you Sports direct.

Jcjcjg's Comment

Written on: 22/01/2013

Hi, don't know what number you have for their customer services, I got through on: 08451299200 - Yodel were the source of my problem as well, they delivered to the wrong address, had no signature, and no memory of which house they took it to, it was a nightmare. I got a full refund as I paid with paypal, who were brilliant, so a good result in the end. I have ordered since, with no problems. Hope you manage to sort it out - Cath