Let down with delivery & Atrocious Customer services

Lisap470's review of Sports Direct www.sportssdirect.com

“Let down with delivery & Atrocious Customer services”

Written on: 04/01/2013 by Lisap470 (1 review written)

Ordered a pair of shoes and paid extra for next day delivery. As of yet they still haven't arrived and looking at the tracking info they have updated it to "with courier" so I contacted Yodel who told me that they are still waiting for Sports Direct to give them the nod to go and collect it.
Their customer service is beyond a joke, if you ever eventually manage to find a phone number for them (something they have failed to put on the website) the only hours they man the phone lines are Monday to Friday 9-6.
Emailing is pointless as after you choose an option for why you are contacting them, the message box disappears!
All in all this is a right old shambles of a company who I won't ever use online again.

Jamharman's Response to Lisap470's Review

Written on: 09/01/2013

I totally agree, having experienced a similar thing. I eventually got a name and pestered her to death: She did sort it after I had a total tantrum.. For all of you in despair try contacting them. Choose the option for knowing the extension number, which is 2426. I emailed her and rung and left loads of messages. Eventually I got it sorted. Good luck