NEVER RECIEVED ITEM!

Guest's review of Sports Direct www.sportssdirect.com

“NEVER RECIEVED ITEM!”

Written on: 03/01/2013

Hi there,

I ordered a pair of trainers through their website, I chose the Pay Through Amazon option. My total cost of my order was £41.98. I recieved a confirmation e-mail and an order number from Amazon. I paid £6.99 for Saturday deliver(which should be next day as I ordered it Thursday night), it's now 20 days later and I haven't recieved my order.

I contacted them through Amazon twice, and they haven't replied back. I contacted them through the website with the order I recieved through the Amazon e-mail, and they replied back with 'that order number does not exsist'.

Absolute joke of a company; I'm £41.98 and a pair of trainers down. I will dispute it through Amazon, when the time is up; as the order is still there.

Note: the prices are always cheaper online compared to store, this is to encourage you to use online, but at a standard delivery at £5.99 and no delivery at all. They are useless. I pity their young employees that will be made redundent.

Samcarman's Comment

Written on: 09/01/2013

Hi.. I have the same problem. Ordered something that was s'posed to arrive before xmas and it has not. Delivery company YODEL say my contract is with Sports DIrect and that they have to instigate an investigation. THey are virtually impossible to get through to , I have emailed, written and spent hours in the call waiting system. I now have the names of a few people in more senior positions.
Head of customer services is (name removed) same number , extension ****.
YOu could try them as I have been, but still no reponse but I get some satisfaction in knowing that there voicemail must be chocca!