Dont buy online from them.

Guest's review of Sports Direct www.sportssdirect.com

“Dont buy online from them.”

Written on: 28/11/2012

Having decided to buy some walking boots from sports direct my first port of call was the local branch. With no stock there I asked if they could check the next nearest branck but as it was the weekend they could not do so. So then I tried 3 different branches all of which had no stock. My wife then suggested why dont I buy from there online store instead of running around.
So I placed an order online by creating a account and then paid for the boots via paypal. I then checked for a confirmation email in regards to my order but could not see any emails. The only one I could see was welcoming me to sport direct account set up. I then checked out going payments via paypal and I could to see that a payment to sports direct. After waiting 30 minutes to get through to them I was told that they had not received my order and they would get in touch with paypal to refund me. What a complete waste of my time . I was then told to re-order but then what guarantee do you have if they cant get it right first time

• Goods purchased & cost