Football kit aged 5-6

Guest's review of Sports Direct www.sportssdirect.com

“Football kit aged 5-6”

Written on: 27/11/2012

I purchased and paid for, including a postage charge of £3.95, a childs football kit age 5-6. This is what was stated online and this is what I wanted and this is what I happily paid for.

When items arrived several days later I was dismayed to read conflicting age ranges on the goods and on the invoice.

The invoice clearly states details of my order: 'football kit age 5-6. Clothing label is '4T' which means 4 Toddler. And believe me looking at the clothing I would say the kit would be too small for a 4 year old.

So now, not only I am having to returned the useless products but I also have to pay for a further postage fee for their error.

I've had no response to my emails and finally tracked down a customer service number and have spent two days trying to get through to no avail as I always seem to be number 29 in the queue.

The online shopping site goes hand in hand with their shambolic disorganised overcrowded shops fronted and run by poorly paid staff who frankly represent what Sports Direct stand for. Apallingly rubbish.

• Kits Football Kit