Worst Customer Service

Guest's review of Sports Direct www.sportssdirect.com

“Worst Customer Service”

Written on: 23/11/2012

Can not believe how hideous the service is at Sports Direct - order from the website a football shirt for my son and paid the extra to have it personalised only to receive it with no personalisation.....spent 20 mins trying to then find a contact number for them...funny that they do not publisise their customer services number. Then I had the joy of holding for 15 mins I was number 30 in the queue - and when I finally spoke to someone who could not resolve my issue to my satisfaction i asked to speak to a supervisor and was advised " i can not put you on hold as we are not allowed to keep customers on the line to long we have a certain amount of time for each call"..... what fantastic customer service shows they are more interested in their KPI's rather than offering customer service.
So I am now awaiting for a phone call from a team leader....lets see if i ever get one...

• Football Shirt