Useless customer services

Guest's review of Sports Direct www.sportssdirect.com

“Useless customer services”

Written on: 16/11/2012

Purchased bike for my son's birthday online. Bike arrived on my boy's birthday. Excellent, well at least until we put it together. 2 right pedals sent and as pedals will only fit on the side they're made for it was unrideable. Went to the local store who said they couldn't give me a pedal as that would mean they wouldn't be able to sell that bike! What?? Explained that I've already bought a bike thats not complete and want it put right. He didn't get it. Had to wait until Monday to speak to someone ( this was a Saturday). When we finally got through to someone they said they would send out replacement pedals the next day. Pedals arrived 4 days later but the wrong ones. Tried getting through to customer services with no joy. So frustrating and 9 days after first ordering this bike my son is still without his birthday present. Useless customer services and try complaining....they don't seem to have a complaints department. This was a childs Muddyfox BMX 20 inch.

• £75.00