Worst service ever!

Mumof4Karen's review of Sports Direct www.sportssdirect.com

“Worst service ever!”

Written on: 10/11/2012 by Mumof4Karen (3 reviews written)

I've been using this company for many years with no problems.
Things have definitely changed now though!
I was told me order was on its way 4 days before the courier actually received it then when it didn't arrive I went to track ... it had been sent up to Sheffield ( I live in Bucks) . Realising there was a problem I went to the website to get the customer service number and they no longer have one ! You can only email them and they took 2 days to reply. No apology , no explanation just we'll refund your money ... and this from a noreply email address.
Obviously their new business ethic is "The customer no longer matters"
Well Sportsdirect I will take my £200-300 a year I spend on sportswear for my boys and spend it elsewhere from now on you don't deserve my custom !

• Rugby boots and football socks

• Still waiting

Mumof4Karen's Response to Mumof4Karen's Review

Written on: 10/11/2012

Just found their customer support number (on their facebook page!)

08451299230

Ebbt171230's reply to Mumof4Karen's Comment

Written on: 28/11/2012

did you get any joy when you rang them?