Terrible customer service.

Guest's review of Sports Direct www.sportssdirect.com

“Terrible customer service. ”

Written on: 05/11/2012

I ordered a kids bike on a Sunday and it was delivered on Monday (the day after) but left with my Elderly neighbour in a damaged box and the item inside must of been rejected and returned as the pieces were very badly scratched. I immediately emailed the customer services and still have not had a response from them. I called Universal Cycles who were really professional. I forwarded photos and she said she had contacted Sports Direct to call me with exchange date within two days. Nobody from Sports Direct contacted me. I rang Universal again who put me on to Sports direct customer services. After 25 mins I spoke to a very unhelpful member of staff. I asked for a manager to talk too. Noone was available. I asked for a team leader to call me. No one returned my call. I now have a birthday boy without a bike a week after it was due. Would defiantly not recommend or buy from these again!!!

• Children's 12" bike with parent handle