SD HAVE THEIR OWN LAW

Guest's review of Sports Direct www.sportssdirect.com

“SD HAVE THEIR OWN LAW”

Written on: 23/10/2012

I BOUGHT SOME UNFITTING POLO SHIRTS TO FIND THE SIZE WRITTEN DID NOT MATCH IN REAL LIFE, SO TOOK THEM BACK FOR AN EXCHANGE AND AS I DID NOT HAVE A RECEIPT THEY REFUSED TO HELP AT ALL, AND WHEN I SAID I WOULD CONTACT HEAD OFFICE, THEY DIDN T FLINCH. FROM ALL THE COMMENTS ON THIS PAGE, I CAN SEE WHY!
SD. WELCOME TO RIP OFF BRITAIN! OFF TO MANDMDIRECT.COM, THEN.

• UMBRO POLO SHIRTS

Yourallbellends's Comment

Written on: 28/10/2012

Well within their rights,its your fault for buying wrong size and not kepping reciept

Anoushkina's Comment

Written on: 29/11/2012

Today I had the same issues with Sports Direct when trying to exchange toddler clothing for the next size up without a receipt. S
The shop floor sales clerk helped by getting me the next size up, then got her manager who just refused to do the exchange as their policy is no exchange without a receipt as there was no proof of purchase! The manager asked how I paid for the goods, by Barclaycard, he then asked me to get a statement from Barclays Bank! When I said the 2 companies are independent, he said well I don't know how your bank works! What a buffoon! I said even if I get a statement from Barclaycard, it wouldn't show an itemised list of goods purchased so it would be pointless. He implied that he could look back at records but there could be many same priced items as mine. All he had to do is trace my Barclaycard number for that day. I guess it's too much work for him! I was disgusted with his attitude. I told him he could keep the goods I had bought as it couldn't fit the child and I walked out the store. I wish I had kept the outfit & given it to a charity shop!