SportDirect.com - CRIMINAL, literally!

IainDalling's review of Sports Direct www.sportssdirect.com

“SportDirect.com - CRIMINAL, literally!”

Written on: 19/10/2012 by IainDalling (1 review written)

Best definition of 'criminal' = best description of SportsDirect.com, i.e. knowing & deliberate refusal to act lawfully! I ordered a pair of Nike sports sandals, they delivered one Nike sandal + another odd one which bore no resemblance! They agreed an arrangement with me to collect these on the same day they delivered the correct ones, but they collected without delivering. Instead, they sent what they claim were the correct items via Royal Mail who tried to deliver on a day SD KNEW I was unavalaible, then persistently refused to refund me, were repeatedly dishonest, and chose to utterly ignore my written complaints! This is all deliberate breach of the Sale Of Goods Act and the Distance Selling Regulations! They also breached their obligations under the Data Protection Act and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations!

DO NOT GIVE THESE CRIMINALS YOUR MONEY!

DO NOT GIVE THESE CRIMINALS YOUR PERSONAL DATA!

THEY DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOU OR THE LAW!

• Goods purchased & cost

Nigelcuffer1's Response to IainDalling's Review

Written on: 22/10/2012

Totally agree...they wil not return emails ..I have sent 12 so far without response..I returned a pair of puma trainers along with other trainers and the flatly deny they have received them!! Argh I have proof of postage and thier reply to me.....perhaps they were stolen at the return depot!! FFS...what is going on there ? The will not return £25 of my money for a refund......so f##k em. I am off to my local store this week end and going to pick up £25 worth of goods an just walk out the door.......I am not getting ripped off by these criminals....people may say that I'm wrong and just as bad as them ....but I have had enough... No protection or help from anyone......I WILL GET MY MONEY BACK ONE WAY OR ANOTHER,!