Great price, fantastic communication, top notch.

Guest's review of Sporting Time www.Sporting-Time.com

“Great price, fantastic communication, top notch.”

Written on: 23/04/2013

To be perfectly honest, I was a little nervous about buying a dive computer online. I had just been burned by a "reputable" seller on eBay. Here is sporting time with little or no reviews at all online! I gave them a go as the prices are significantly cheaper than anything I can find here in Australia and I'm very very glad I did.
The watch arrived quickly and was well packaged. It is a brand new genuine suunto d9tx in original packaging + transmitter and USB cable. (All for less than only the previous model computer, no transmitter in the shops here) I could not ask for more.

The manager (Owen) at sporting time called me after unplaced the order, as I had not paid the invoice for a few days. I was trying to pay this on my Amex that PayPal Australia doesn't support, and he was very helpful in trying to set this up.

There is a question at the beginning of this review that asks if you would recommend this company to a friend - I would, I do and I already have, several times!! Save over $700 off the best retail price I can find?? "No brainier"!!

I suspect several people from my local dive club will be shopping here.

Keep up the great work.