Best decision I ever made!

dannyTheCoach's review of Solent Boat Training - www.solentboattraining.co.uk

“Best decision I ever made!”

Written on: 25/09/2013 by dannyTheCoach (1 review written)

I had been looking around the web and in person at companies to Learn with and to Charter from. Have family in Southend, Scotland and Lincoln so I did cast the net wide. Something about how easy to use the site was made me try these guys in Southampton. I pinged and email and made a call..well.. from that first contact I have felt like I have expert friends in the industry.I have met or trained with almost every member of the team but can't mention names here.

I have chartered the Ribs and the larger motor Yacht as well as taken several courses and had bespoke one to one coaching. Sometimes with wife, sons or friends. The experience has always been outstanding. Key differences are:

flexibility - they work hard to get you the experience you really want.
Value - they often surprise me with improvements or extras.
Quality - everybody seems like leading experts but stay friendly in style.
Cost - I often say what I can afford and they try to give me some options.
Variety- They have every type of water craft worth having. And expert in using them.

I can honestly say I have opted to keep going to Solent rather than scrape cash to buy myself a boat. It's just much easier and friendlier that way.

• Power Boat 2, Day Skipper and various Charters