Power Boat Level 2

BobBray's review of Solent Boat Training - www.solentboattraining.co.uk

“Power Boat Level 2 ”

Written on: 26/08/2013 by BobBray (1 review written)

I booked this course immediately after the PWC course simply because it was a great experience and rekindled my love for boating. Bo was my instructor ,same as the PWC course, and his ability to balance informative and formal learning with challenging fun is first class. The 2 days are packed with learning both theory and practice and there is so much to learn. And don't worry if you get things wrong as I did then you simply go back and do it again. My end game is to further my experience and skills by taking the intermediate and then the advanced courses and some where within the VHF course. This will allow me to clear off and retire to Spain and have my own fishing boat. I will be booking the above courses at the boat show confident I can get a good deal !!
If like me you want to learn or simply get away from it all and have a great time then look no further than these guys at Solent Boat Training.
As I said last time it was so good I'm booking the next courses.
All the best and see you soon.
Bob Bray.