Fantastic experience

janekg's review of Solent Boat Training - www.solentboattraining.co.uk

“Fantastic experience”

Written on: 31/03/2013 by janekg (1 review written)

I've had the pleasure of attending a RYA Powerboar Level 2 course run by Solent Boat Training and I can only say it was truly a first-class experience. The boat was very well equipped and maintained to a very high standard. Our instructor was clearly very experienced and did an excellent job of sharing that experience and his knowledge. The whole of the course, both in the classroom and the time spent on water (of which there was plenty) felt professional, safe and was a lot of fun - which is all boating ever has to be!

Matt was also kind enough to offer free accommodation on one of the school's motor yachts. Not a bad bonus, if you ask me - saved me a commute to London and added an unexpected element of luxury to the whole thing.

Obviously, I'm very happy about my PB2 certificate, but have also discovered an excellent go-to place both for charter and training! Thanks!

• Goods purchased & cost