PWC Proficieney Licence Course

Guest's review of Solent Boat Training - www.solentboattraining.co.uk

“PWC Proficieney Licence Course”

Written on: 16/03/2013

I recently attended the first PWC course of 2013 and had an absolute blast! Our instructor, though young, was very knowledgeable as well as experienced and delivered the information concisely and in a relaxed and fun manner. We were lucky with the weather as the sun came out in the morning and lasted until half way into the afternoon before clouding over for the last hour. There were four on the course and everyone got on well and really enjoyed themselves. We had 2 jet ski's between us and whilst they were being ridden by 2, the other 2 were on the rib with the instructor. Speaking for myself, I loved every second of it and even though we were sharing jet ski's, everyone had plenty of time using them. I would highly recommend this course for anyone interested in jet skiing, whether it's with their own or any they intend to hire on holiday. This licence will definitely give you more confidence and if you do hire one, you're more likely to be given a little more freedom compared to the general public. I've even been told this licence could possibly reduce insurance costs too! When compared to the jet ski safari (which is great value at £99 for 3 hours) it seems silly to not pay the extra £50 and come away with a licence after a full day of fun and enjoyable learning.

• Goods purchased & cost