RYA PowerBoat Advanced Course

Andrew3103's review of Solent Boat Training - www.solentboattraining.co.uk

“RYA PowerBoat Advanced Course”

Written on: 25/02/2013 by Andrew3103 (1 review written)

Matt and Sean clearly love what they do and their enthusiasm for others to enjoy boating safely and clearly shone through. I was a little unsure that I would have the skills to complete the course but speaking to them on the phone and taking a mileage builder really helped me get my boat handling up to speed and knowledge ready to go.

In the classroom, the course content was put across in an easy and encouraging fashion through a mix of training aides and exercises. Putting this in to live practice meant that we learned the importance of preparation and keeping it simple at speed and at night. Nonetheless both instructors were on hand to make sure we got the most from the course to take away as much knowledge as possible from the weekend.

The school is clearly safety and best practice orientated and the equipment maintained in excellent condition.

I have no hesitation in recommending Solent Boat Training to either my friends or family and as a company to go to for training, a Charter or mileage building.

• PB Advanced