Very poor service

deec100's review of Skates - www.skates.co.uk

“Very poor service”

Written on: 28/02/2014 by deec100 (3 reviews written)

Please note you cannot contact this company by phone as it is an answer machine at all times that does not contact you back. They have not responded to my emails. I spent £250 on Scooters at Christmas and the wheel is broken off one within 3 weeks. I have been trying to get in touch since Feb 2 and they deny receiving my emails. I have an upset son, it looks like I will have to get the local bike shop to repair the Grit Tremor stunt scooter and I am out of pocket. Not good service. Do not shop with people who have an answer phone that sounds like a 12 year old surfer "dude" at the end of the phone. I think it sums up their service. Please buy elsewhere and you will have no problems if the item goes wrong. Yes very easy and great to buy from when you are giving them your money but after service is non existent. Had I known I would never be able to speak to someone on a phone at Skates, I would never have bought from here.

• 2 x Grit Scooters