Good Promt Service

Guest's review of Skates - www.skates.co.uk

“Good Promt Service”

Written on: 26/07/2013

I bought a first skate board for my son who is five and wanted to get one that would be good rather than the cheap offerings at main stream toy shops that would break with a few days use.
I had been on a few web sites and found that the Skates website offered a huge array of boards and equipment, clearly laid out and with good images to help describe all the products. The search tools were very useful.
The advice on the Skates web site was comprehensive enough for me to purchase online. I did not feel the need to phone up for advice about board sizes etc.
The ordering and payment process was easy. We also bought a complete set of junior protection pads and a helmet. Again all was very clearly described on the web site in terms of sizes and we were able to buy he items confident that once they arrived they would fit.
Postage was prompt and arrived on the day notified and the goods came as I would hope for, well packed and all in good order. My son is delighted with it.
I would definitely use Skates for my sons future skateboarding needs.

• Enuff mini skate board, "Little Tricky" Youth protective pack and SFR helmet