I've been lied to every day for over a week!

Nick230679's review of Skates - www.skates.co.uk

“I've been lied to every day for over a week!”

Written on: 12/12/2012 by Nick230679 (1 review written)

The service has been shocking from skate.co.uk to say the least. I ordered 3 scooters online as xmas presents for my kids which said all were in stock. I received a call the following day saying that only 2 scooters would be delivered as 1 was not in stock but it would be sent to me in 4 days time on wed 5th dec. the 2 scooters arrived fine the following day but the boxes were all torn and damaged. I called them the following week to check if the remaining scooter was in stock and was told it was and I would receive it the following day. It never arrived and I have called the customer service desk everyday for over a week now and have been told it will be delivered tomorrow each an every time but still received nothing. I was even told by one member of staff that he packaged the goods personally to be sent to me that day which was 5 days ago. Yesterday I was told the item had not yet been sent to me but they were shipping it yesterday and I would definitely receive my goods today and they would call me this morning to give me a delivery time. My wife called them just after lunch as I had heard nothing from them, and was told that there wasn't room on the delivery vehicle to send my package and they didn't let us know because they didn't want to give me more bad news. I placed the order over 16 days ago and should have been next day delivery. I'm beginning to wonder if it will arrive at all.

• Stunt Scooters £280