Non existing customer service!

Guest's review of Singletrack Bikes www.singletrackbikes.co.uk

“Non existing customer service!”

Written on: 02/10/2013

24 hours after ordering from singletrackbikes.co.uk, I didn't even have a order confirmation, although my credit card was already charged with the full amount. After several unanswered emails I finally gave up and cancelled my order.

By the way: After 24 hours I usually RECEIVE my orders from Amazon!

• 110 GBP

• Still waiting

Written on: 02/10/2013

Wow!! Due to the aggressive abusive nature of this customers emails to us, all because of taking 24 hours to reply to an email and an accusation of no order confirmation (which gets sent automatically with every order), we have decided that the courier return our goods and we have refunded this customers order. We don't have to take the level of disrespect you have shown our staff who have replied well within the quoted timescale.

Written on: 04/10/2013

Well, after more than 24 hours you tell me that an order confirmation has been sent - which wasn't true. Then you tell me the parcel was already sent - which wasn't true. Then you give me a tracking code, which was issued after I already cancelled my order, so this was also not true. Then you tell me, you stopped the consignment and my money has been refunded, which - of acourse - is also not true.

If you want to talk about respect, you should earn it first instead of constantly lying!

Lying?

1) Email confirmation was sent. This happens automatically with every order
2) your parcel was labelled up booked and on its way before I even read your first email
3) I cancelled the consignment and refunded the payment within minutes of sending you the email telling you that I was doing so
4) call me a lier all you like. I know the truth and I know you have an attitude problem. I'm usually extremely polite and friendly and don't like posting replies like this, but when someone comes along thinking that spending money with a business gives you the right to talk to them however you want, then I'm afraid it is you who is lacking respect. From your first email to your last your attitude was awful!

Written on: 04/10/2013

This is not a politeness competition! If I tell you, there was no oder confirmation and you don't reply until I cacel my order, then what should I think about that?

I notified you about that fact within minutes after posting my order, so why didn't you just send me an order confirmation (again)? Taking my money and just not answering if a problems occurs is surely nothing that gains respect or great trust.

I have also informed you a few hours ago, that my money WAS NOT refunded. I can check this online and the payment was already booked October 1st and there was no refund.

So I'm asking you the last time to clarify this situation. Otherwise I have to issue a charge back with my credit card company.

Sarahmill1979's Comment

Written on: 04/10/2013

I'm a long standing customer of Singletrack Bikes and I have to say I'm surprised by this review. I have had nothing but first class customer service from them. It seems to me like you have simply thrown your toys out the pram because you didn't receive an instant response. If the tone of your emails to Singletrack BIkes was anything like the tone of this review then I'm not surprised.

Also, in response to your email below, I am sure most people are aware that refunds aren't instant. If I return goods to a high street shop, it can take sometimes up to a week for a refund to be processed. If you are ignorant of the process of refunds then perhaps best not to say anything at all.

It's a shame that some people have nothing better to do with their time than complain and attempt to damage the reputation of a decent business.

Written on: 04/10/2013

Please save me your fake "customer" comments, Sir.

Written on: 04/10/2013

And while we are on the subject of respect, I don't expect respect but I certainly don't expect abuse from anyone.