Singletrack Bike Mailorder Review

Guest's review of Singletrack Bikes www.singletrackbikes.co.uk

“Singletrack Bike Mailorder Review”

Written on: 02/10/2013

I ordered some parts for my mountain bike two weeks ago, getting ready for commuting in the colder, wetter and darker nights ahead.
Basically two mudguards and 2 lights and they were the cheapest I could find for the bits I was after.

Despite ordering on the monday at mid day the order was posted thursday, not a big deal and as this is my first order from them I can't say if it was an unusual delay or if that is their normal order to post timing.

Packaging itself was on the simple side, the lights were sent in their boxes inside little bags and were sealed up in a tough parcel bag along with the mudguards. Not very protective I suppose, but if they can't handle being sent in the post they certainly won't handle the abuse I'll be putting them through.

I was kept notified of every development of my order, and I always like providing business to smaller outfits. I will certainly be happy to do further business with them

• SKS Grand M.O.M and D.A.D with blackburn super flea front and back rear lights, total £88