No communication & no delivery

Guest's review of Singletrack Bikes www.singletrackbikes.co.uk

“No communication and no delivery”

Written on: 15/03/2013

I tried to order something from singletrack bikes recently. The order status remained 'not processed' for nearly a week, at which point I tried to cancel my order by email. I tried to call them numerous times beforehand but just received a voicemail messsage explaining that they were busy serving customers in the shop. They haven't made any attempt to contact me to explain what is going on. Very frustrating.

I've since placed a new order with Spa Cycles, and it was delivered the next day! (as usual)

• Goods purchased & cost

Davygravy79's Comment

Written on: 15/03/2013

Hi there,

I am very sorry to hear about your negative shopping experience with us.

We are up to date with emails and communication at the moment and every customer gets email updates on the progress on their orders so I suspect our emails have been going into your spam folder as we are pretty good at progress emails. I currently have no outstanding order cancellation emails so I'd be keen to hear from you to find out what has gone wrong and where.

There are only 2 of us here and we work really hard to try to get it right, but sometimes something goes wrong and there is usually a good explanation and we like to keep our customers happy.

Best Regards