No communication & no delivery

Guest's review of Singletrack Bikes www.singletrackbikes.co.uk

“No communication and no delivery”

Written on: 05/02/2013

I tried to order something from singletrack bikes recently. The order status remained 'not processed' for 6 days. I tried to call them a number of times but just received a voicemail messsage explaining that they were busy serving customers in the shop.

They didn't attempt to contact me to explain what was going on. I cancelled my order by email and received a message from the shop saying "we are usually the cheapest online for the products we sell. Most of our customers prefer the cheaper prices and are happier to wait a few days for their item".

I've since placed a new order with Spa Cycles, and it was delivered the next day! (as usual)

• Goods purchased & cost

Davygravy79's Comment

Written on: 05/02/2013

I remember discussing this with you via email so I am very familiar with your order. You ordered on a Thursday from a web page which said 3-4 working days for delivery on that particular item so you should have been aware of the dispatch time. The 6 days you quoted I'm afraid is an exaggeration as it was the following Monday morning that you were complaining about having not received your order having only been 2 working days from placing your order. You have also taken my quote in your review from my email out of context as where it says 3-4 working days for dispatch customer do place orders knowing they will wait this time.

All the best