Rubbish Unhelpful Useless - AKA SPS Soccer with UK email

FrancesUp's review of Siam Soccer Sports - www.siamsoccersports.com

“Rubbish Unhelpful Useless - AKA SPS Soccer with UK email”

Written on: 24/12/2013 by FrancesUp (1 review written)

Order and paid for 3 football strips on 25 November as Christmas gifts for 10 year old by. Delivery due with 14 days. When this didn't happen we were told the item has been dispatched by airmail and to allow 7 days or up to 21 in total from initial booking. Given tracking no.for ThailandPost. It apparently arrived in GB on 12 Dec - no airport given or when eventual delivery would take place. Then I email the airline they are returned as incorrect address, when I phone the numbers a lady says she only speakes Chinese and hangs up. Now I have been told by SoccerSports UK at 4am 24 Dec. that it is up to me to find out where it is because he has no responsibility once it has been posted. Royal Mail have been wonderful, even though they aren't the carrier, but get the same response. Avoid at all costs. If I had known how inept these people are I wouldn't have gone near them. Their after payment service is abysmal and Royal Mail have take note for their system for further use.

• Goods purchased & cost