Christmas Presents Not Sent

Guest's review of Ronnie Sunshines - www.ronniesunshines.com

“Christmas Presents Not Sent”

Written on: 23/12/2013

I placed an order with one of Ronnie Sunshine's telesales representatives on Friday 13th of December because their website was down. I am absolutely furious because the presents had not arrived a week later. I checked my credit card and payment was not taken.

Therefore, it is clear that the telesales person completely messed up my children's Christmas.

Thanks for ruining my children's Christmas Ronnie Sunshines.

• Various Presents

• Still waiting

Markclarke's Comment

Written on: 27/12/2013

Called them on the 23rd of December and they sent my order by special delivery which must have cost them more than the actual goods. So, now very happy with their service

Markclarke's Comment