Returning Products & Customer Service

AlexWalker1705's review of Racquet Depot UK www.racquetdepot.co.uk

“Returning Products and Customer Service”

Written on: 28/04/2014 by AlexWalker1705 (1 review written)

I bought a Pro's Pro challenger 2 from the website and when I received it I noticed some flaws in the paintwork but this was due to the manufacturing techniques and not damage in transit. I received a complimentary voucher to use within the shop for the inconvenience. Once stringing, The string gripper was chewing up the string I was using and this was because the gripper was too close to the drum and the same situation happened once adjusted. I sent a complaint to Racquet Depot's customer service team and I received a new one the next day! Without having to send the whole machine back and pay for postage and the process was all hassle free. I received the new part the next day and it works fine with the existing machine and I have a voucher to use on the website which is a bonus as now I can buy more string or accessories at no extra cost. I would recommend racquet Depot to a friend because of the fast delivery times and excellent customer service team. It makes it worthwhile buying a product from them rather than another online dealership. Well done Racquet Depot, another pleased customer (especially to Jack and Paul for your help with returning products) Will look forward to shopping with you again.

• Cheapest online for stringing machine and fast delivery