First purchase from the UK

KeeblerUSA's review of Racquet Depot UK www.racquetdepot.co.uk

“First purchase from the UK”

Written on: 13/02/2014 by KeeblerUSA (1 review written)

A tennis pro from my facility told me that my racquet, the Babolat Aero Storm Tour, was discontinued. As soon as I found this out I went online to purchase the racquet. Unfortunately, none of the vendors that sold the racquet had my grip size. Out of desperation I decided to expand my racquet search to outside the United States. I saw the racquet being sold in France and Germany, but they did not use English on their websites. Then I came across Racquet Depot in England. I never placed an order outside the United States so I called my credit card company to verify that Racquet Depot was a reputable seller. Once this was confirmed I placed my order. I placed my order at 7:30 pm Eastern on a Monday, and received my package at 4:00 PM Wednesday. I was amazed at how fast the package came, since I selected standard shipping .The racquet was exactly the same as the one that I purchased in the States the year before. The only minor negative was that I did not get a an email confirmation that my order was shipped and I was not able to track it. Overall, I would recommend this website to anyone in the US.

• Babolat Racquet