Purchased Por's Pro TX-700

TennisBallDryer's review of Racquet Depot UK www.racquetdepot.co.uk

“Purchased Por's Pro TX-700”

Written on: 01/08/2013 by TennisBallDryer (1 review written)

Was in a hurry to get a TX-700, after researching many stringing machine reviews online, this model seemed to be good value.

Racquet Depot were temporarily out of stock for a few days, but I spoke to an advisor at Racquet Depot on the phone and he could not have been more helpful.

I asked a load of technical questions because I have never strung a racquet before. Nothing was too much trouble.

It was Tuesday and I wanted to restring my racquet by the weekend for a couple of matches, so he ordered a single delivery from the factory in Austria and I had it by Thursday for a small extra delivery charge.

The TX-700 is really great. While I have no experience of other stringing machines, I am pleased with the build quality and ease of use.

I did spend a full afternoon researching youtube for stringing tips to learn as much as I could. After a little sweat and the occasional expletive I cracked it. The task not the racquet :). I strung two wilson racquets at 60lbs and although I forgot the extra couple of pounds tension on the last string pulls before tie off, it plays great and my fellow pro I play with said he could not tell the differenec between my string job and a shop version.

So the TX-700 will save me money over time, give me an option to experiments with lots of different strings and even earn a little extra cash stringing friends racquets too.

Couldn't be happier with machine or service. People always like to complain about service, but when service is good forget to say anything. I am not affiliated with Racquet Depot, just wanted to say 'great service and product' when it is due.

Kind regards,