Outstanding Service To Find Hard To Get Tennis Racquets!

Erskine's review of Racquet Depot UK www.racquetdepot.co.uk

“Outstanding Service To Find Hard To Get Tennis Racquets!”

Written on: 23/02/2012 by Erskine (1 review written)

I would like to let every person know who is looking to purchase tennis equipment/racquets from a quality company to consider Racquet Depot UK (www.racquetdepot.com.uk).

My name is Erskine Ratchford and I am the Men's and Women's Tennis Coach at Indiana University East in the United States. I recently had need of obtaining some tennis racquets for players on my team that were no longer available in the United States. After searching the internet and trying various companies worldwide to no avail, I came upon Racquet Depot UK. I contacted the service personnel at Racquet Depot UK and they indicated that they were also out of the racquet I was looking for. Later on Jack Otton from Racquet Depot UK contacted me and said that they could source the racquets from Germany if I was still interested. I wholeheartedly agreed and Jack/Racquet Depot UK went to extraordinary efforts to obtain the racquets and ship them quickly to me in the United States. Needless to say I am a fan of Racquet Depot UK. Even though I was in the United States and Racquet Depot UK was in the United Kingdom, it was like doing business with a shop just around the corner. I will certainly check with Racquet Depot UK for my future tennis equipment/racquet needs. They are a great company to do business with.

Erskine Ratchford
Head Men's and Women's Tennis Coach
Indiana University East
Richmond, Indiana
United States of America

• Tennis Racquets that were difficult to find anywhere in the world.