Email I just sent to pro direct soccer

GuttedCustomer12345's review of Pro Direct Soccer www.prodirectsoccer.com

“Email I just sent to pro direct soccer”

Written on: 08/10/2013 by GuttedCustomer12345 (1 review written)

I am not at all happy with the service I have received!!
First of all I placed an order for 7 football jerseys, then after 4 days I am told one of the sizes aren't in stock. I then explained that I need the remaining jerseys sent out on next day delivery so I receive them by Wednesday which was agreed by the lady on the phone.
I then received a phone call AFTER 5 O CLOCK today (Tuesday) telling me 1 size is out of stock which I already knew!!! and now I wouldn't receive them until Thursday which would be too late!... Why was I contacted so late in the day when your employees have gone home so nothing about my order could be done anyway?!?!?!
So firstly I've ordered something out of stock, then I've asked for remaining jerseys to be sent out regardless which was ignored, tried speaking to a supervisor or manager and apparently there is no manager or supervisor available and the email address I was given to contact them was wrong!!
I have now cancelled my order so I may be able to get my kit from somewhere else before Wednesday but for some reason it takes a few days for the money to be transferred back to my account.
Isn't this website known as professionals choice?
I would like a quick response to this email with an apology, an explanation as to why all these errors have been made and maybe an offer that may make me still want to shop with pro direct soccer because right now I am not happy and will be leaving reviews about your website.
regards!