My arse "the professionals choice" ---> poor company

scrivo4sho's review of Pro Direct Soccer www.prodirectsoccer.com

“My arse "the professionals choice" ---> poor company”

Written on: 17/09/2013 by scrivo4sho (1 review written)

PRODIRECTSOCCER has become an absolute f-ing joke! I have so many complaints ranging over the last couple of months trying to get some boots and you lot dont seem to give a 5hit and quite frankly neither do I anymore. I have spent thousands of pounds over whats probably 10 to 15 years just on your products and for some reason this year you lot have shocked me and I think you will need to do something special to get me back on your side.

I ordered boots on next day delivery to find out they wont be in stock for another 2 weeks (dont know this untill a week after my order), I send 3 emails trying to find out whats going on but it took another 2 phone calls before someone told me that it would then be another 4 weeks beofre they arrive and they still arent in stock!!! I had to wait in total about 30 minutes on hold just to find that out.

I did cancel the boots obviously and ordered some others one that arrived today... only to find that the boots you sent ARE NOT the boots in the picture. In fact they arent even suitable for the same ground material so now I have to spend more money sending them back to you and Ill have to wait probably another 30 mins on the phone just so I can be refunded the postage costs.

Every review site Ive just been on people are rating you 1 star. What the hell has happened with ProDirect they used to be "the pro choice" now they arent even suitable for peasants.

You will be getting these boots back, you will refund me the full postage and I expect something in return for wasting so much of my time, money and effort.

Alsuin