AVOID AVOID AVOID!

del1872's review of Pro Direct Soccer www.prodirectsoccer.com

“AVOID AVOID AVOID!”

Written on: 02/09/2013 by del1872 (1 review written)

Bought a pair of Umbro boots in February and one of the blades ripped off whilst playing fives, tried to contact via email 3 times, no response even though it states they will get back to you in 24 hours. Attempted to call a dozen times at 10p a min, no response. They're an absolute joke company and should be reported to trading standards. Avoid at all costs!

• Goods purchased & cost

Prodirectsoccerisascam's Response to del1872's Review

Written on: 06/01/2014

did you get a response? How long did it take? im stuck in this position.

Del1872's reply to Prodirectsoccerisascam's Comment

Written on: 06/01/2014

I got a response as soon as I mentioned that I was going to contact trading standards. They told me I would have to post them the item back before I could get a refund, I did this but I knew that they would deny all knowledge of them and lone behold this was the case. I never sent them by recorded delivery which granted I should have done but they're customer service is beyond shocking, they should be shut down immediately. I'm sorry you are in the same predicament, if you purchased them on your debit or credit card I would seek compensation from your bank as opposed to sending them email after email.

Hope this helps