Worst customer service ever experienced!!!

Guest's review of Pro Direct Soccer www.prodirectsoccer.com

“Worst customer service ever experienced!!!”

Written on: 30/08/2013

First found the website it didn't look bad, they carry some things that I like. Trying to order on the website was a little difficult especially if you're from the United States. The page gives you an error when you try to submit and what's bad you don't know when it actually went through. Scary especially if you refresh it multiple times. My main concern was the customer service. I've literally emailed them 5 times in regards to canceling my order because I found the items somewhere else for a cheaper price but instead I keep getting emails about my items being process and getting ready for ship. In all honesty I was trying to prevent that but for some odd reason I don't get any reply in regards to my request but they're quick to send emails about my order and is now being shipped out to me. I really like the items they carry but with that type of customer service there's no way I would shop on this website again. Now I'm stuck with 2 pair of shoes that I'm already going to have and just lost almost $200 when this can all be prevented by the customer service.

• 2 pairs of Adistar Racer Total cost: Almost $200