Shocking!

Guest's review of Pro Direct Soccer www.prodirectsoccer.com

“Shocking!”

Written on: 29/08/2013

Like a few other reviews I've read about Pro Direct I've had the same experience; fine when it goes well, awful when it doesn't.

Over the years I've bought quite a few things from here and until now they've been fine. But I ordered a pair of boots for my son recently and that's when it went pear shaped. He had his eye of the new Hypervenom boots and and so we pre ordered them about 4 weeks before they were released. PDS took the money off me almost immediately. When the boots did arrive the glue at the front looked dodgy and over time it started to come loose. So I emailed PDS. "We aim to get back to you in 24 hours". I think not. No reply. Emailed again. No reply. So I tried to phone. After 25 minutes on hold paying 10p a minute I gave up. Tried to email again. Still no reply.

So my advice would be to avoid this lot. If the product is fine then you'll be ok. If it's not you'll have no chance of getting your money back.

Really poor show. I'll never use them again.

• Nike Hypervenom Boots