The worst online store. Period.

Guest's review of Pro Direct Soccer www.prodirectsoccer.com

“The worst online store. Period.”

Written on: 19/08/2013

To all you serious footballers out there who love the sport and who love the quality sportswear for it I urge you not be fooled by the fancy looking website of Prodirect Soccer or it's claims of professionalism. On Wednesday Aug-15-2013 I placed an order (Order No. 4669809) for a couple pairs of boots and some other accessories (socks, shin pads etc) and I paid twice the shipping cost in order to get "next day delivery" and my total order crossed 100 Pound Sterling. The next day I did not receive my shipment so I called Prodirectsoccer and eventually (I say eventually because they charge you 10 pence per minute and ensure you wait at least 10-15 mins before you can speak to anyone) I got to speak to a manager called Craig. He is possibly the most rude, obnoxious and arrogant person to hold the title of "manager" and not only did he not offer any assistance but he managed to blame me for there failure to ship my goods (they had not even been dispatched) but when I protested he threatened to cut the call unless I spoke "politely to him". So without offering any kind of help or apologies he says "if you're not happy we'll just cancel your order" and he flatly refused to refund the extra amount I paid for next day shipping and simply refused to accept responsibility for anything. So if you're planning to buy online, don't do it from Prodirectsoccer. Cheers.

• Goods purchased & cost

Ashtop's Comment

Written on: 24/08/2013

I have to completely agree with this poor customer of pro-direct . I have had 2 experiences of exactly the same thing with exactly the same terrible individual. I can only echo this customers comments and tell everyone not to use Pro-Direct they are rude and simply do not care about their customers. My experience was that bad that I have had to inform my bank to watch out for any use on my card as I simply get the impression Pro-Direct are just a ted in the shed business with no ethics.