Absolutely awful

Guest's review of Pro Direct Soccer www.prodirectsoccer.com

“Absolutely awful”

Written on: 13/08/2013

See above. I ordered a football shirt, shorts and a football. The football and shorts came as I ordered, but they sent me a long sleeved shirt. The fact they can't be honest enough to say they don't have the product I want is what makes me angry, so instead they send me something different. Honestly, TRY ebay, it is more reliable, far more transparent, you can easily get your money back if you're not satisfied and it turns out the shirt I wanted is on there at half the price. Try ebay before these little c.u.n.t.s. I haven't been able to contact them by phone because I don't know how long they'll feel like keeping me on hold at 10p a minute with some cheesy voice recording keep telling me they will answer my call as soon as possible. They still haven't replied to my email either.

In conclusion- please use ebay, sports direct, somali pirates or anyone apart from these scumbags.

• Goods purchased & cost