Worst service with bad attitude

hlong304's review of Pro Direct Soccer www.prodirectsoccer.com

“Worst service with bad attitude”

Written on: 02/08/2013 by hlong304 (1 review written)

Prodirectsoccer is by far the worse service I have ever use.
First, I was charged twice. Then when the boot finally sent, they put the wrong address and sent it to Germany instead of Vietnam. Ok, so mistake can happen but how do they recover it make good or bad company.
When they got the boot back from Germany to resend it to me, they were so stingy that they use standard shipping when I paid extra for express shipping which then I can track it with details (while they could use another company for express shipping).
Now I have to wait for at least another month (after already 2 weeks of their mistake sending to Germany) for my boot to arrive.
I demand my refund back they would not accept it (unless I wait for another month for boot to arrive and send it back for another month which is total at least 2 more month! while they could easily ask the courier service to cancel the shipping).
Moreover, everytime I spoke with customer service officer (they phone fee alone is 1/3 the amount of boot), they give different information with very bad attitude.
Order number: 4558402 for a pair of hypervenom phantom.
So my tips for everyone: DO NOT BUY FROM PRODIRECT, JUST BUY STRAIGHT FROM NIKE OR ADDIDAS STORE! THE DISCOUNT IS NOT WORTH IT!

• Nike Hypervenom Phantom - 160 GBP