1st ever international online order: Flawless!

jdabs's review of Pro Direct Soccer www.prodirectsoccer.com

“1st ever international online order: Flawless!”

Written on: 05/03/2013 by jdabs (1 review written)

I am from the Philippines, so football gear availability here is not great especially goalkeeper gloves. I've been checking out prodirectsoccer.com for quite a while now. Was hesitant to order from them first since I read mostly bad reviews.
However, I just went ahead and ordered Adidas Response Replique & Umbro Neo Cup GK gloves hoping that everything would turn out OK.
And turned out OK it did. I ordered them on Feb.11, got dispatched the next day, and received my order 2 weeks after.
I actually went to our local postal office as international parcel is not delivered to your doorstep. There's a fee to paid at the postal office before the parcel can be released.
I don't know about other customers, but I had a good experience with prodirectsoccer. I will definitely order from them next time! My next target would be Reusch Keon SG Impact, as I find Adidas a little flimsy on the build and a little thin on the palm. Reusch Keons have 3.5mm latex + 3mm foam behind the latex, and they are built with durability in mind! But that's just me...
MORE POWER TO PRODIRECTSOCCER!!!

• Goods purchased & cost