10 out of 10

Guest's review of Pro Direct Soccer www.prodirectsoccer.com

“10 out of 10”

Written on: 12/12/2012

Ordered shoes to Bahrain on the 8th of December at night and they arrived to my home 4 days later, mind you I selected express air.

I usually do not write reviews but considering prodirectsoccer's reviews are extremely bad online I decided to help them with their excellent overall service. This is also the case because I attempted to order from Soccerpro weeks before and they failed MISERABLY, it was downright pathetic and once they received the money they were of no help at all and told me to deal with the shipping company which they have partnered with!

Maybe for local orders they're good but if you are an international customer, trust me, DO NOT order from Soccerpro. Long story short, I ended up canceling my order 3 weeks after ordering and back and forth emails.

So overall prodirectsoccer was light years ahead of Soccerpro.

Well done guys and the shoes are great!

BTW, delivery was not on time, it was way before the estimated 18 December scheduled delivery.

• Nike CTR360 Maestri iii & Nike Mercurial Vapor iii CR