Impressive !

0-rel's review of Pro Direct Soccer www.prodirectsoccer.com

“Impressive !”

Written on: 21/09/2012 by 0-rel (1 review written)

I ordered a pair of Adidas Predator (Lethal Zone - SG) on ProDirectSoccer. I can not say enough how glad I am to find this website :

- Price :
Unbeatable ! 40 euros saved (178 euros including delivery cost) compared to the Adidas Official website and Adidas store in Paris (btw 210 & 230 euros). Must admit that I don't understand how Adidas can not offer the best rate on their official website...

- Delivery :
I order the shoes on a Wednesday afternoon. They have been delivered on Friday morning in Paris (France), in less than 2 days so ! To be honest, I did not expect such a fast delivery.

- Shoes : exactly the one I expected. I also found a color that was not available at Adidas Store. Nice !

- Website : I was worried to order on this website. Waited a few minutes before to receive my ordering confirmation by email... Also worried about size (confusion btw UK, US and EUR sizes on the website and email I have received).

- Customer service : a bit long to reply my questions... Hopefully, everything went fine at the end.

Overall, I would recommend this website to everyone who wants to buy football shoes at a low rate !

• Adidas Predator LZ - Soft Ground : 178 euros (delivery cost included)