From frustration to perfection!!

Abildaa's review of Pro Direct Soccer www.prodirectsoccer.com

“From frustration to perfection!!”

Written on: 13/09/2012 by Abildaa (1 review written)

My order wasn't registered at first, and I had trouble getting through to the company. But when I got through (using Facebook and the website), everything went smoothly! And less than a week after ordering overseas, I got the boots! Thanks! I will surely recommend the shop!

• perfect

Momof5Kids's Response to Abildaa's Review

Written on: 20/09/2012

I cannot even get through on the phone # listed and 4 emails have gone unanswered. Not sure how you rated "good" customer service when the rest of us have been left w/o our money or our items purchased.

Abildaa's Response to Abildaa's Review

Written on: 20/09/2012

I can see that the company has very varied ratings - from 5 to 0 stars.. Maybe some are lucky to strike a good week?

I still wait for boots number two, which weren't in stock, so maybe this time I have a different experience - but still hope for the best!