Perfect buying experience

Guest's review of Pro Direct Soccer www.prodirectsoccer.com

“Perfect buying experience”

Written on: 04/09/2012

Have to admit i got a little scared by seeing all the bad reviews. I did call them and asked about the bad internet reviews and they told me that all big companys have some bad reviews and that it's a small percent of the thousands of deals they do all the time. Anyway so i did order a pair of Adidas Adizero f50 2,as they had a really good deal,and that color wasen't avalible in Sweden. With international shipping to Sweden i would save a lot of money on the shoes. Did order and pay for they shoes wednesday 26/8 2012 and the next day i did get a trecking number. On Saturday 29/8 tracking said it had arrived to Stockholm Sweden and would be transported further to my city. On Monday 3/9 they had arrived and i could get them. Really fast shipping without no problem whatso ever.
I did also call ProDirect soccer and asked about stock and the call got cut off, in minutes after i got a email from them answering to my question so the support seems perfect. So i could say anybody could order from them-no worries. Almost all big companys seem to have some people writing bad reviews about them, and some are probably not even true.

• Very good price-best on the internet.

Abildaa's Comment

Written on: 07/09/2012

Glad to read this, because I am almost starting to think its a fake site - ordered some boots tuesday and have had no response, no order shown, no response to my emails.. Will try to call

Abildaa's Comment

Written on: 13/09/2012

YES! I got in contact with the Company and my order wasn't registered - but then I ordered again, and I have already received first part of my order - so now I will also say "Perfect Buying Experience!"

Mickesweden's Comment

Written on: 07/09/2012

My order was shown after a couple of hours in when i logged in,so it dosen't show up right away after payment., also i got a email confirming my order. Have you set up an account= a login i mean?. Then you could see your own order and shipping details. Don't know were you're located,but shipping overseas i think could take 7-10days. In my case it was very fast. But it's like when you order from footlocker.us in USA-thay state that shipping is 15-30days for overseas orders.
It's no fake site as i did talk to them,a pitty tho it costs to call them.