England Anthem Jacket ordered & delivered the next day!

Guest's review of Pro Direct Soccer www.prodirectsoccer.com

“England Anthem Jacket ordered and delivered the next day!”

Written on: 29/06/2012

I was after the new 2012 England Anthem Jacket in Galaxy colour however was unable to find it in the right size at every major sports shop including JJB, JD, Sports Direct and even Umbro themselves!

This is when I cam across ProDirectSoccer and thought I would google them to find out whether they were reliable or not. Havign read so many negative reviews I wasn't sure whether I should order from them.
So many comments about wrong sizes being delivered and refunds not being processed etc.

But I dived in and went for it. And you know what my experience was excellent.

I placed the order on Tuesday night, which was processed and shipped on Wednesday. I recieved it on Thursday.
The communications was also great - they kept me up to date via email to say that they had recieved the order, and then again to say they had shipped the package. They also provided a DPD (delivery company) tracking number so I was able to track my parcel all Wednesday and Thursday.

Plus the price was lower than all competitors

Overall an excellent experience with quick delivery.

• £45