tried to buy from them but they 'didn't want' to sell

sirfaliq's review of Pro Direct Soccer www.prodirectsoccer.com

“tried to buy from them but they 'didn't want' to sell”

Written on: 22/06/2012 by sirfaliq (1 review written)

So I made my order and got this email:

"Hello,Unfortunately due to the high amount of orders placed using fraudulent bank cards in the recent months, our bank has requested that we take extra care whilst dealing with customers from certain areas. Unfortunately this means that we have been unable to process your order successfully. In order for us to process your order, we would request that you forward us a copy of the address shown on your bank statement - This could either be in the form of a screen shot from your online banking or a scanned copy of your statement. Please ensure to cover any confidential information and cover all but the last 4 numbers of your bank card for security purposes.

-snipped-"

Immediately after reading that email I sent them the requested credit card statement. I even sent a screenshot of my account at kitbag UK with successful orders. More than 48 hours later and they totally ignored me despite another follow up email.

Should have trusted the bad reviews here.

• Goods purchased & cost

Magmagee's Response to sirfaliq's Review

Written on: 24/06/2012

I ordered some sports bags and i got the same message now 24hr they totally ignoring my followup emails sending after screen shot statement. Please anyone come across this message and how did it go?

Guest's Response to sirfaliq's Review

Written on: 29/06/2012

I got the same email from them...if they dont want to accept international orders than remove us from the list of countries they ship to. It would be so damn simple to accept paypal and their "fraudulant card" issue would be solved