Customer-focused service

Kickback's review of Outside - www.outside.co.uk

“Customer-focused service”

Written on: 21/01/2014 by Kickback (2 reviews written)

I ordered some Adidas walking boots from Outside after narrowing them down as one of the few options suitable for vegetarians/vegans AND suitable for the walking I intended them for. Unfortunately, there were some faults with one of the boots (manufacturing fault rather than anything to do with the retailer). I contacted Outside by email with photos to show the problem. With no quibbling or delay, they offered to take them back for a refund AND organised a free ParcelForce pick-up. The advisor at Outside also answered a query I had about another boot that I thought might do instead, advising that it was probably not suitable for the purposes I had outlined. It's a shame the Adidas boots were not entirely up to scratch, but I think Adidas may have a bit of a QA problem on these things as they're not the first pair I've seen with a problem (funnily enough, on the right shoe in each case).

I appreciate the help, advice and co-operation as well as just good old-fashioned honest service, so I would have no hesitation in using them again.

• Adidas Terrex Fast R GTX mid boots