Next Day Delivery Did Not Arrive

Guest's review of OutdoorGB www.outdoorgb.com

“Next Day Delivery Did Not Arrive”

Written on: 11/12/2013

I paid for next day delivery. It did not arrive. I stayed in all day to wait for item, which had to be signed for. It was a wasted day. I phoned OutdoorGB at 6.55 p.m. to say the parcel had not arrived. They of course had gone home for the day. I had spent all day in my home, which I would rather not have done! It did arrive the next day, just before I went out.

So, review whether things have to be signed for: could be taken in by a neighbour. My postal collection office I have no idea where it is!!!

The sales person I spoke to about delivery on the day I ordered the item was so laid back, they were practically horizontal. AND, if it was not important to them when it arrived, it actually was important to ME, the customer!

• Goods purchased & cost